5 Ideas to Create your Vision Board
What is a vision board? It is the most amazing thing you could ever hang on your wall. I guess you already know what it is though: it is all over the web and Pinterest is bursting of vision boards. Actually, Pinterest could be seen as a huge vision board of millions of people.
Vision Board Ideas
A vision board is basically a collage of things you desire, dreams of yours, things that make you happy, inspiring images. It’s a board that sets your goals, that helps you get up in the morning and that gives you the thrills when you look at it. It’s what I look at when I dance alone in my room. Considering vision board ideas is itself an inspiring and productive and happy moment.
1. Have a mini vision board in your diary. Most useful among vision board ideas! You check your diary/agenda daily, so make those pages you look at every day worth it! I also love the idea of a mini vision board with tiny pretty images! Making it cute and clear it’s also a challenge for your creativity and graphic designer in you. Challenge accepted?
2. Pin your inspiring images on fabric. That’s how I made my vision board. I pin and take pictures off very easily. I’ve just hung a pink zebra rectangular piece of fabric on my wall, and that’s where all the magic happens.
3. Make your desktop your vision board. It’s as easy as it seems. Make a collage in Photoshop or if you don’t have Photoshop use this awesome online image editor (I use it all the time it’s amazing! Just be careful with shortcuts. Cmd+w/Ctrl+w will close your entire tab and all of your works with it. -_- )
4. Hang reminders in your bathroom. Having reminders always helps: remember studying for your test? Post its with key concepts on them really helped. It’s the same with your vision board: hang reminders in key spots in your house. I think the bathroom and the kitchen are ideal because they’re places where you potentially spend a lot of time. (well, if you are me then the kitchen is not the case XD)
5. Have your scissors always with you. You never know when you will stumble across something you absolutely feel should be in your vision board! So come prepared and keep your scissors in your pocket. Well, maybe keep them in your bag, it’s safer. Or if you’re using the desktop method, take pictures with your phone and add them to the collage!
I am leaving you with thousand of new ides for your vision board on Pinterest: you could spend a year doing all of these! I hope you will have fun creating your vision board!
Have you already created a vision board? Do you like it the vision board ideas I’ve listed? Feel free to leave a comment and tell us your opinion!
Photos by www |
About the Author
Hey, it's Elisa, the woman who founded styleonvega.com in 2010, when it was called styleBizarre. I gave this blog to another awesome woman and she's now running the whole thing: Cynthia. If you want to follow me on my website or social media please click on the icons that are probably showing somewhere around this text box :D