Top 10 Emerging Alternative Fashion Blogs
I feel like we need more fashion bloggers with a unique style: if you feel the same, then read on! I find it always very hard to discover new bloggers, more than anything bloggers with a style that I like. I have already made a list of the Top 10 Alternative Fashion Blogs, and it looks like everyone pretty much agrees with that. Those bloggers are already established, and most of them are a real statement in the blogosphere.
In this post I wish to give a little space to the bloggers I feel like will go far with making a statement of themselves, but still don’t have the deserved readership they could.
1. Lara Lizard – Colors, rainbows and marshmallows! Oh, and occasional reptiles. The reason I love her style is that she looks like she doesn’t care, she mixes seasonal trends with vintage finds and matches everything into her very personal style.
2. Violetta Stelenes of Saturn Satori – This is the second time I feature her on styleBizarre cause she’s such an inspiring girl. She’s moved from Mexico to Germany and she’s now living her international life in Berlin. She covers a wide range of topics and she’s a wonderful edgy looking lady!
3. Naelle Devannah of De.Lirium – Beautiful and talented girl, not your average NYC or London blogger, her posts are never boring! She’s an artist before being a blogger: on her blog you can find dyed hair, diy projects, photography, make-up and painting. Plus, she’s a styleBizarre reader so please pay her a visit ;)!
4. Sapphire of Little Owl Diary – You would surely turn your head if you meet her on the street! Nothing is too much: wigs, colors, platforms and fake lashes. She’s the alternative fashion dream come true!
6. Jenny of Rock n Rollerr – Follow Rock n Rollerr and you will never have a fashion-boring day in your life! New outfit posts almost everyday, and plenty of concerts coverage! Moreover, I’m in love with the responsive design of the blog. Clever and stylish!
7. Maddy&Mia from Protesque – Two girls, a dazzling style! They’re both alternative, elegant and colorful in their special way. Definitely promising!
8. Stella Rose Saint Clair – I know that I add her to pretty much every shout out post that I make, but I really admire this girl. She’s brave, talented and beautiful and she deserves more recognition!
9. Sincerely, Boots Mag – Alright this is not a blog or a single blogger, but it was. It’s been a mag since March, so it’s not that long! But since I love the articles and they still are “emerging” I felt like it was appropriate to add Sincerely, Boots Mag to this post.
10 . Pull Your Socks Up – She’s not the average alternative girl at all! Desiré is 45, and she has a thing for colourful piece of clothing and accessories. She IS pure energy, creativity and fun. I love her outfit pictures, she really is the alternative to mainstream fashion (and alternative fashion as well, for once!)
Now that you’ve read my list, please feel free to add your blog or a blog you feel fits the category of Emerging Alternative Fashion Blogs!
About the Author
Hey, it's Elisa, founder of styleonvega.com. I'm a social media specialist by day and blogger by night (honing my multitasking skills since 2006 ;). I'm an atypical Italian, freedom lifestyle advocate and modern spirituality enthusiast. Feel like we could get along? Join me just above this box or get in touch with me on Facebook or Twitter.