Summer Hot Links Roundup
Hot Links for Summer
Clearly, everyone around here is ready for warm weather. We’ve got kimono-inspired wraps, turbans, sunglasses, and sundresses, just to mention a few topics on the blogging radar this week. Where I live (San Francisco) it just gets cold and foggy in the summer, so I’m living vicariously through all of your summer wardrobe and beauty preparations. Bloggers are also covering some more sober topics including dress codes and marriage equality. There’s lots of good stuff to peruse so let’s get to the links!
Links à la Mode: May 21
- Adorned in Armor: My Top 5 Favorite Instagrammers
- A Splash of Teal: Summer Fashion 101—Sunglasses Tips, Trends, and Must-Haves
- Chic Steals: DIY Pearl and Chain Spike Choker
- Fash Chronicles: 8 Must-Have Kimonos
- Glamorous Revelation: Gifts for the Rad Grad in Your Life
- Happy Pretty Sweet: Inspired by You’ve Got Mail
- Head 2 Heels: Dubai Desert Safari
- Jolly Caucus Race: Why I’m Voting ‘Yes’ on Marriage Equality
- Keily’s Fashion Picks: How to Shop Balmain x H&M
- Modavracha’s Spot: Keep Your Feet Happy in Gladiator Sandals
- Ms. Fabulous: How Designers Are Using 3D Printing Now
- My Fashion S/ash Life: Top Summer Accessory: The Fabulous Turban
- Purushu: A Conversation with the Sartorialist
- Riva la Diva: Juicy Couture-Inspired Mint Lace Dress
- Save. Spend. Splurge.: 10 Essentials in Your Parisian Minimalist Closet
- Style Bizarre: How to Step Up Your All-Black Outfit
- Suzanne Carillo: How to Wear a Midi Skirt When You’re Petit
- The Chic Machine: The Problem With Dress Codes
- What 2 Wear Where: New York Botanical Garden Conservatory Ball
- With Wonder & Whimsy: Blogging, Ethics and Reselling
Want to be featured in Links à la Mode?
1. Read the clarified rules and submit your links on this page: Links à la Mode.
About the Author
Hey, it's Elisa, founder of styleonvega.com. I'm a social media strategist & consultant by day and blogger by night (honing my multitasking skills since 2006 ;). I'm an atypical Italian, freedom lifestyle advocate and modern spirituality enthusiast. Feel like we could get along? Join me just above this box or get in touch with me on Facebook or Twitter.