10 Essential Resources to Revamp Your Wardrobe
“How to restyle your wardrobe” is definitely a very topical issue. All of us want breath of fresh air in our closet, and we’re always struggling to find the perfect item. I read a lot of posts in the fashion blogosphere and I’ve decided to collect them in one place.
There are two things you need to do when you’re aiming to have a coherent style and be original and organized.
1. Style refreshing and organizing
Let’s see many places where you can get trained to re-arrange your wardrobe.
- First, the proof that wide majority of us need an uncluttering crusade! Most Women Need Wardrobe Rehab
- Wardrobe Rehab Project by A pair and a spare: Go into this with a step by step guide! She covers many sides of the problem, from organization to shop the right basic things. 1. Culling – 2. Defining your style – 3. Wardrobe Essentials – 4. Organising your wardrobe – 5. Colours – 6. Focusing your shopping – 7. Results
- Kendy Everyday dealt with the problem as well, look at how she made it through! “Create a Working Closet”: 1. Purge 2. Assess 3. Organize 4. Shopping
- 7 tips from Pixie in Pumps: nice and neat post about keeping your closet organized.
- The Chic Fashionista really covers EVERY aspect of closet restyling: just click through the first post and then visit all the sections of the site to know absolutely everything about it: Guide to Closet Organizing .
- And now a point of view from a different angle: have you ever taught about owning only 100 objects? This topic is making me go mad, do people that really do this thing exist? MerryMakes “…Some Sense of Chaos”. This article has this same point of view, too. It also refers to the various challenges of wearing only 30 items for a month I talked about.
Now, see what they did!
- Glamour Glory’s post about her walk-in closet and some other awesome closets: My Shopaholic-Fashionista Closet
- Linda Rose from Rose à la Mode completely restyled her wardrobe! Nice work: Home Makeover: Closet
- The nice and colourful Pixie in Pumps closet: Welcome to my Closet . And here how she keeps her jewellery: I find the tea cup’s method sooo sweet!
- A nice idea to carry your shoes and other things! How To Organize Your Closet
- The Chic Fashionista: Wardrobe Essentials – Basic Closet Staples That Keep You Covered All-Year-Around
- The Wardrobe Oxygen has been dealing with wardrobe essentials for many years, and its posts are evergreen! The Staples for Every Woman’s Wardrobe
Last but not least, I want to say that I’m following all these tips that these amazing bloggers are giving to us, and of course I’m trying to follow my own tips.
Keeping your wardrobe fresh with regular “giveways”, diy “renewals”, bargain shopping and keeping things organized it’s vital.
Have you tried to build a new wardrobe or unclutter your closet? How do you keep your expenses low but your style fresh? Let us know in a comment below.
About the Author
Hey, it's Elisa, the woman who founded styleonvega.com in 2010, when it was called styleBizarre. I gave this blog to another awesome woman and she's now running the whole thing: Cynthia. If you want to follow me on my website or social media please click on the icons that are probably showing somewhere around this text box :D