Ready for Spring?
Spring Denim à la Mode
IFB bloggers are ready for spring, that much is clear. Unfortunately, the weather is not acting very spring-like in many of the locales where our bloggers reside. But we have some tricks up our sleeves. Spring makeup works even if it’s only 49 degrees outside, and light colored denim (a very popular topic this week!) will keep you just about as warm as darker hues. Chambray is also a good choice – and by the way, have you ever wondered how that denim-like fabric is different from actual denim? I know I did, so thank you, Christie of I Can Style You.
Also a quick editorial note: Kindly submit no more than two posts per week. Also, if your post has been chosen, don’t forget to post LALM on your own blog! If you need a refresher on all the LALM rules and guidelines, check them out here. On to the links!
Links à la Mode: April 16
- A Glamorous Revelation: Popular: The “Anti-Social Network” Magazine
- Attire Club: The Best 7 Looks From Men’s Resort 2015
- Everyday Starlett: Spring Beauty and Fashion Essentials
- Fashion Moriarty: Dressing for Spring When It Feels Like Winter
- Flash 365: How to Choose Shoes for Summer Events
- Foxie Oxie: Four Secrets of Successful Freelancing
- I Can Style U: What’s the Difference Between Denim and Chambray?
- Kindly Sheree: Face Oil Is Good for Oily Faces
- Les Assorties’: Paris Je T’aime: Quinoa Paris
- Mama Fashion Files: Closet Staple Series: Chambray Shirt
- Musings of a Fashion Designer: Organic Shapes at Jabong Fashion Week
- Pumps and Studz: The Burberry Trench vs. My Dupe
- Riva La Diva: DIY Lanvin-Inspired Shift Dress Tutorial
- Style Bizarre: The Best Summer Vegetarian Shoes
- Sheela Writes: How I Healed My Face Post-Angioedema
- Style Diary by Osy: The Wedding Guest: African Fashion
- Style Standpoint: What I’ve Learned From Selling My Old Clothes
- The Dragonfruit Diaries: Discover: My 5 Favorite Apps
- We Are Readymade: Aggressively Wearable
- Wishing for Chanel: Four Ways to Wear Floral
Want to be featured in Links à la Mode?
1. Read the clarified rules and submit your links on this page: Links à la Mode.
2. If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code.
About the Author
Hey, it's Elisa, the woman who founded styleonvega.com in 2010, when it was called styleBizarre. I gave this blog to another awesome woman and she's now running the whole thing: Cynthia. If you want to follow me on my website or social media please click on the icons that are probably showing somewhere around this text box :D