Links à la Mode: January 2nd – Happy New Year!
Happy New Year!!!
Welcome to 2014. Don’t you love the start of a New Year? Imagining all that will happen over the next 12 months. Sure, you can think about the next 12 months any time, but something is special once the calendars reset to a new year. So… what’s in store for you? Who knows! But one thing we can do is show you some links to help you make the best, with DIY projects, fashion tips, and a few bits of inspiration just for you!
Links à la Mode: January 2nd
- Al-Balsam Life: Skin Care Diary
- Attire Club: 12 Fun Facts About Neck Ties
- A La Modest: Winter Wedding Wonderland
- Beauty and Sass: 3 Trends That Will Stick Around for 2014
- Burgundy Whispers: Fuel Food
- Carly Tati: DIY Junya Wantanabe Patchwork Jeans
- Cream and Sugar Please: 5 Tips for The Perfect Selfie
- Doefya: A Pair and a Spare
- DressCode:HighFashion: Backstage at Jean Paul Gautier FW13/14
- Fashion Lush: Fridge Chic: DIY Gold Animal Magnets
- I’m an Airhead. Oh Wow!: How to Layer Clothes
- La Prive: Show Them Who’s Boss!
- Les Assorties: Dress You Lips in Red
- Lunar Candy: How to Get Your Man to Dress Better
- Miss Monet: Why I Love Fashion Illustrations
- Stilettos and Tequila: 5 Lessons Blogging Taught Me in 2013
- Style Bizarre: Tattooed Fashion Bloggers
- Style Through Her Eyes: LUSH Lip Scrub Review
- Tonie Girl: Time to Sparkle! 5 Ways to Wear a Sequin Skirt
- The Stylish Butterfly: 11 Ways to Wear a Festive Fashionable Bow
About the Author
Hey, it's Elisa, the woman who founded styleonvega.com in 2010, when it was called styleBizarre. I gave this blog to another awesome woman and she's now running the whole thing: Cynthia. If you want to follow me on my website or social media please click on the icons that are probably showing somewhere around this text box :D