How to Get an Ethical Wardrobe
This week’s Links à la Mode roundup is overflowing with interesting articles. I’m particularly pleased there are quite a few that point in the direction of a more ethical wardrobe: this includes our recent article on FETCH Eyewear and the Top 15 Ethical Companies.
If you’re looking for a way to give back to people, nature and animals make sure you check out the posts below! There is something for everyone: tips on thrifting, diy, crafting your personal style and reducing clutter in your wardrobe.
Links à la Mode: May 28
- Attire Club: Thoughts on the First New York Men’s Fashion Week
- Boho Finds: 5 Must-Haves for Boho Babes
- Bookish & Belle: How I Reduced My Wardrobe by Half With the Konmari Method
- Everest Says: Wishlist Wednesday—An Affordable Summer Wardrobe
- Fashion Blender: Injecting Color Into Your Casual Winter Wardrobe
- Funky Jungle: 9 Wardrobe Must-Haves for Active Moms
- K Meets Style: How to Choose the Perfect Blazer
- Les Assorties: A Chat With London’s MONO Mobile Pop-Up Creators
- Ms. Fabulous: Indie Designer Pitch Night at This Is Story
- Riva La Diva: DIY Michael Kors Inspired Lace Skirt
- Storybook Apothecary: The Most Affordable Natural Skincare
- Style Bizarre: Give Back With Style—Top 15 Ethical Companies
- The Outfit Repeater: The #1 Rule of Thrifting Clothes
- The Style Safari: DIY Varsity Letter Sweatshirt
- The Sugar Blog: 6 Steps to Discovering Your Personal Style
- This Season’s Gold: Sunday Favorites—Beach Day Plans
- TLV Birdie: Styling Madewell’s Summer 2015 Collection
- We Are Ready Made: A New Parisian Look for Autumn/Winter ’15
- Wishing for Chanel: Bad Blood Music Video Style Inspiration
- Wknd Chic: DIY How to Sew a Beenie
2. If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code.
About the Author
Hey, it's Elisa, founder of styleonvega.com. I'm a social media strategist & consultant by day and blogger by night (honing my multitasking skills since 2006 ;). I'm an atypical Italian, freedom lifestyle advocate and modern spirituality enthusiast. Feel like we could get along? Join me just above this box or get in touch with me on Facebook or Twitter.